The kids went back to school on Monday. L & K had finals the first 2 days. They officially began 2nd semester Wednesday! I can't believe we're in 2nd semester already. This school year is just flying by.
Tuesday, T & I went back to Tuesday school. He was so ready to go back. We missed the last Tuesday before xmas break. I can't believe he'll graduate in April and off to the "K" word in August. :(
I continued with school this week. I'll be glad to get that done. I am enjoying it though. I'm so thankful to have medical people in my life. It sure has made my med terminology section not seem so foreign!!
K had her first bball practice Thursday night. She really enjoyed it. She also had practice on Saturday morning. Her first game is this coming Saturday!!
Friday I washed my van. It was soooo nasty from driving on treated roads...due to bad weather. Oh, I was getting so tired of closing my back hatch and getting all that dirt on my hand. Yuck! It sure made T's day! He loves being outside and was able to help(??) me, at his own leisure!! It is so nice to have a clean van again!
We had a nice surprise at church this morning. After announcements, our preacher told us there was a special announcement and to get in a circle. I immediately knew someone had been baptized, but who? (At Fruitland, when someone is baptized, we get in a circle, hold hands, and congratulate(by clapping) our new bro or sis, sing a song, and have a prayer.) It was a really moving experience this morning. A member's son surprised her. He was baptized yesterday, on her birthday no less!, and she didn't even know it!! She was SO happy..as you can imagine. It (surprise, surprise) moved me to tears. (I was later told that my eldest son told my eldest daughter.."oh no, here goes Mom" - imagine eyes rolling here!!) We also had another family place membersip!! Praise God, we are growing!
2008 was such a great year for our family at Fruitland. 2009 is off to a great start!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment