11 January 2009

Blogs I follow.....

I wanted to suggest that IF (notice big IF??!!) you ever have the time, check out the two blogs I follow...Bring the Rain and My Charming Kids. They are both about the awesome power of God. They, both made me cry when I first read them...and still do at times!

I got Bring the Rain from my Aunt Karen's blog. She (in a post last spring) recommended it. The author of the blog, Angie Smith, is married to Todd who sings with the christian group Selah. They live in Nashville, TN. They found out a year ago (1/7/08) that the baby girl they were expecting was not going to live. You can go to her blog and she has a link to start at the beginning of their journey. I have read it and it is inspiring. She posted a video on her blog Friday to share some of the time they had with her, Audrey Caroline. It sure made me hug my babies and be thankful for their healthy births and life so far.
I got My Charming Kids from Angie's blog. Angie had posted a prayer request on her blog for MckMama and her unborn son, Stellan. They were blessed with a healthy and happy baby!

Read them, if you can. I know I have and continue to gain a lot of strength from them and their words. God bless....

No comments: