I can't believe how cold it has been the last couple of days. It is 8 degrees out right now. I'm ready for some warmer temps. Twenty degrees would be fine with me! Forty would be even better!!
No one caught whatever bug M had. I am thankful for that. She was her normal self when I woke her up for school yesterday morning. She said she was ready to go back. My Mom and niece came over after school yesterday and did math. I really appreciate her driving over here every Thursday to tutor them. They always have a lot of fun!
We watched CSI last night. It was goodbye to Gil Grissom. I liked how he went out working, not reminiscing with his crew. Then, when they showed him in Costa Rica, I just knew he HAD to be searching for Sara!! "Yessss!!" I said, as I was reaching for the kleenex. (Yes, my girls were rolling their eyes at this point) I do like Laurence Fishburne's character. I'm curious as to how he'll mesh with everybody. Time will tell...
K has her first basketball game in the morning (optimist bball). She thinks her team is ready, but isn't quite sure! It should be an interesting game considering they've only had 3 practices! Will let you know how it goes and post a pic or two (if I remember my camera!!).
Ok...off to study. Have a great weekend!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




1 comment:
Okay....I was the SAME way when they showed Grissom in Costa Rica! I told the boys, "He's going after Sara!!!" And then they showed her and I said, "Woohooo!!!" and started clapping! ROFL. We're pathetic! :) They HAD to let those two be together!!!!
Post a Comment