09 April 2009

Woohoo!!

I have known for a long time just learned how to make a line through my text..aka strike through!! I am sooo excited. You know more than likely I won't will use this a lot for a while..ha,ha!!

No big news from here. My parent's basement flooded. Their sump pump broke. It is all good now. I'm so glad my Grandma checks on things when they're gone. If she hadn't, what a much bigger mess it would have been. I would have stopped by their house from time to time, but wouldn't have had a need to go to the basement. Such a good thing she was checking on things and that Dad had asked her to check on the dehumidifier that is down there!! I know Mom & Dad appreciate all she does so very much.

A friend of mine helped me cut a couple bushes down in my front yard. (Thanks a bunch!!) They had gotten so big and needed to come out. They looked ugly to me. Michael and I had been talking about cutting them down for a while now. This fall I will thin out my irises that are in that flowerbed and replant them. I don't want to do that now, afraid it could keep them from blooming this year. I'll have to post some pics when they do bloom...so beautiful!! My tulips have bloomed. They look so pretty. Love tulips!

We went to see Michael last weekend. It was really good seeing him. We were able to visit with him for two days. Saturday when we finished visiting, I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese..(I'd been BUGGED about going there!) The kids LOVED it..even L! He wasn't too thrilled about going, but once we got there he was ready to use them tokens!! It has been years since we've been to one. The pizza was actually pretty good, or could it have been I was so hungry?! T just walked around putting tokens in, playing (even if he had NO clue what he was doing!!), and getting his tickets!! It was so much fun watching him. I quickly remembered one frustration with going there...the time it takes a child to turn his tickets into prizes. Ugh! He sure enjoys playing with his 2 cockroaches, spider, and drinking out of his silly straw!!

Ok..need to go. I need to fix supper!?!

No comments: