01 April 2009

We're related!!

I am related to the President himself, BARACK OBAMA!!

I didn't realize it until I received an email from him this morning! It amazes me how he..the President of the United States..can take the time from the G20 meetings and tea with the Queen, to send me an email. I'm really annoyed he didn't just call me.

APRIL FOOLS....I'm on FaceBook and I got an email from him this morning telling me to confirm him as a relative on FaceBook. Apparently, we are 4th cousins, once removed. I laughed when I read it! (I need to let Mom & Dad know about this. I know my Dad doesn't follow FB regularly, so he may have missed his email!! Wonder what I'll get for xmas this year??!!)

I did check their site and found that hundreds..if not thousands by now, had the same thought as I did.."ha,ha, April Fools!".

Have a good one!

No comments: