13 April 2009

~Easter~

We had a nice Easter weekend. Friday, my sis-in-law and nieces came by for a visit. It was nice visiting with them. Saturday, we colored eggs. (see slide show below!) The Easter bunnies came Saturday night. (I took care of baskets..the girls filled and hid some of the eggs. They wanted me to hide some eggs so they could hunt, too!!) Sunday morning, the kids got their baskets, found eggs, and then we went to services. We went to Papa's for lunch. Which was a yummy...as always! More than enough food to eat. We made it home in time to do a quick change and head to evening services. It was a nice day..even though it was cold and rainy out most of the afternoon!

That's our weekend recap! Tomorrow night is Tuesday School graduation for T. I can't believe he's graduating already...boohoo!! He is so excited!! I will definitely have pictures to share with y'all!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow! T is graduating! I can't believe it....happy but sad, I remember right after we moved here going through that with Ra :(
so will he start K this fall?? that's exciting!...it will be OK.
Well have fun tonight!