04 April 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!

Today has been a gorgeous day!  It is sunny and 77 degrees. 

We've had a great day!!  The younger kiddos hunted eggs this morning and enjoyed their goodies before we headed off to bible class.  We had potluck today and early service.  It was a great time of worship and fellowship!!  I love my church family so much.

The kids have been out for spring break since Thursday.  They go back Tuesday.  I'm glad we only had one snow day to make up this year.  We made it up back in March, so they had their whole spring break.  We've not done much.  Just enjoyed the pretty weather we've had.  Kalynn spent the night with my parents Friday night.  My parents came over Saturday...late afternoon.  They helped put a grill together and we grilled burgers and hot-dogs for supper.  It was yummy!  No big plans for tomorrow.  Just gonna enjoy their last day of break.  No more days off until school lets out in May!

1 comment:

morgan said...

the break was fun. I liked it.