I can't believe February is halfway over!
I've not been keeping up with my blog like I'd planned to in 2010!! There really hasn't been much of anything to blog about. Actually, I just haven't felt like blogging. Just haven't been in the mood. Gonna try to do better. I chuckled to myself as I typed that. Who knows, I may surprise myself!
We got "weathered" in at my in-laws last night!! We'd gone down for Sunday dinner and the afternoon. After reading some of the texts I was getting, my mom-in-law and I decided to check the MoDot map. After calling the Mo-Dot road conditions number, we decided it would be best if we spent the night. While driving home this afternoon, I sure couldn't tell that there had been any bad weather last night! It was much better to be safe than sorry. Or, could it have been the idea of spending some time stranded in a van with 4 kids, that kept us there?? LOL!! We had a good time! (The kids were out for President's Day, so they didn't miss school!!)
God Bless!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




1 comment:
It is so funny how things get canceled down here if they think it is going to snow. One inch or so has closed school. Of course, it has accumulated a bit more for folks who live at higher elevations (gotta remember we have a couple of "mountains" here). It snowed enough in Montgomery last week for friends to build a 3 1/2-4 ft. snow man... same day we only got maybe an inch. Go figure.
Post a Comment