28 August 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is K’s 14th birthday!  It is so hard to believe she is 14 today!!  Actually she’ll be 14 at 3:17 p.m. today.  She weighed 6 pounds,

Kalynn 003

11 ounces and was 20 inches long.  This picture was taken shortly after she was born…before her first bath.  L really seemed taken with her!!

Kalynn 002This is her hospital picture.  What a head of hair!!  I couldn’t wait to start using bows!!  You sure won’t see ANYTHING girlie in her hair these days!!Kalynn 004                        

Here she is at 8 months…May 1996.  See that cute bow…just loved putting those in her hair.  What a cutie!!

I can’t believe she’s 14!  She reminded me this morning that she’ll be able to get her permit next year.  Yikes!  I can’t believe it. 

K, we love you so much!  We’re so proud of all you’ve accomplished in the 14 years you’ve been on this earth.  God bless you baby girl!

Love, Mom & Dad

No comments: