03 May 2009

New month & new blog title…

Wow!  I can’t believe it is May already!!  The kids are excited because they get out the 27th!!  Then begins the last summer before T starts kindergarten….ugh!  Time has flown!

We honored our high school graduates this afternoon.  We had it following our early service.  It was so much fun!!  There were tears shed and lots of laughter.  I can’t believe next year I’ll be the Mom of one of our graduates. 

I have been debating the last few days on what to change my blog title to.  Rather, what verse I wanted to use.  We sing this verse at Tuesday School and occasionally during services.  Every single time I sing this song, I smile.  I smile because I KNOW that each day is a day that the LORD has made and I must rejoice and be glad in it.  Period.  Whether I’m having a good day or bad, I must rejoice and be glad in it.  I find great comfort in that..knowing that God has made this day for me and I must live it for Him!  I will live it for Him!

No comments: