

Today was K's basketball tournament. Her first game was at 8 this morning. They lost that game. Her next game was at 1:00 and they won 31-18!! The girls were awesome this afternoon!! They were all over the place..both on offense and defense. Man, sure wish they'd played like that all season!! They had fun, and that's what counts! Their last game was supposed to be at 4:00. The team they were to play forfeited. In fact, they had forfeited all their games today. We don't know why. K said she knows a couple of the girls on that team also had soccer games today. They probably chose those games over basketball. I personally think that is crummy to do that to your team. We had girls on our team that missed our games so they could play either a volleyball or soccer game. One Saturday, we only had five players for that reason. So annoying. We've always told our kids that if you choose to be a part of a team, you need to be there..unless you're sick!
The weather here today is beautiful! I had L wash my van for me. It was so nasty. I think they're calling for rain tomorrow. I know it will definitely rain since he washed my van today. Isn't that the way it usually works? I was just so tired of getting my hands dirty every single time I had to get something out of the back of the van. Thanks L!




2 comments:
I'm so tickled K's team won their last game...what a great way to end the season...wish we could have been there.
Hugs,
Momma
Those are cool pictures of k in her basketball uniform and medal.
Post a Comment