15 November 2008

Here I Come.......

and it's about time!! I have been playing (for a while now) with this blog. I've been adding a bit here and there. Well, when my MIL told me she had a blog, I knew it was time for me to get with it!! So here goes.....

Morgan and I put our christmas tree up today. (Go ahead and laugh, I don't care. Michael did when he found out I was putting the tree up today. I just LOVE it. Then again by the time New Years rolls around, I'm done!) Anyway....Notice I said "put" and not "decorated". I am VERY picky about the placing of my lights. In fact, it has always been MY job. Michael knows better than to even suggest he help! That job takes me a while to complete, so we'll decorate tomorrow afternoon after church.

Logan and K went to the football game this afternoon...a playoff game. We beat Eureka, 10-7!! We'll play again Friday night (at time of post not sure who or where we'll play).

Ok, time for me to get off of here. The bosses are hollerin' that they're STARVING!! "Alright, just a minute", isn't cutting it anymore!

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Tina! Funny that you are already getting the tree up and stuff. I am starting to listen to Christmas music in the car, just so I can get my mind prepared for the shopping (letting my fingers do the clicking, though... NOT going from store to store with the crowds out here). But decorating.... just the thought of it rather depresses me because we barely have room for anything, especially with a pony in the house!

Looking forward to hearing more about what's going on back there!

Amanda said...

YAY! I'm SO glad to see you on here! (Check mine out sometime...)

I'm Sooooo jealous that you have your tree up already! I would have mine up now if I could, but Terry would be sure to nix that idea this early. Plus, we have the craft fair coming this weekend and I just don't have the time. BUT! I have warned him that as soon as I recover from the fair, my tree is going up!! :-) I can't wait. I've been listening to Christmas music for weeks now....

Ruth said...

I'm putting ours up early this year too...since we will be celebrating Tgiving alone, I am going to do it the day after! I'm not ready for it yet, but who is this year??